"Eureka! You found it!"
The Perfect Partnership of Home and School
- Eureka's Para-School provides homeschool families with two days a week of traditional school.
- Homeschooling under parent love and guidance plus...
- Christian schooling with experienced, nurturing teachers
We hope you will find the following information helpful in deciding
if Eureka could be a fit for your family.
Homeschool or Traditional School?
Why not have both!
Eureka was founded with the goal
to effectively bring together what we love most in both!
Through our classes, chapels, and field studies EUREKA will do just that…cry out to the world, “Here is your God!” We want to bring glory to our heavenly Father and draw young people and their families through academic excellence and Biblical study into a relationship with Him.
Eureka is for parents who homeschool and want...
1. ...academic support and feedback from professional educators - we not only teach classes, but we offer consults on student progress, help with accurately assessing and evaluating writing and critical thinking skills, and give objective input.
2. ...exposure to a school-like atmosphere and somewhat
traditional classroom setting where students can partner with others and learn in a fun and academically balanced environment.
3. ...a break. Twice a week parents can drop their children off at 'school' enabling them to take a part-time job, run errands, volunteer, clean house...etc.
4. ...opportunities for their children: ministry, games, friendships, corporate worship, support through challenging subjects, field trips and more!
5. ...small classes! Teacher/Student ratio is low so we can keep the atmosphere intimate and student-need centered.
a unique para-school program blending class and home school for the perfect fit!
Eureka's Para-School is ALWAYS open for families to visit!
We want you to come see if our program would be a good fit for your family. Contact Mrs. R to schedule your free family visit.
Bring your school-age children and enjoy a free day of Eureka to see if our program might be a fit for you and your family. Contact Mrs. Richmond to set up your free visit today.
OUR MISSION…to bring glory to God as we partner with parents who want to enrich their child’s education with Biblically-based teaching that excites students to learn and excel in all areas equipping them to bring God’s truth to the world.
CORE SCRIPTURE: “You who bring good tidings to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout. Lift it up. Do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, “Here is your God!” Isaiah 40:9
EUREKA EDUCATIONAL MINISTRIES
Where students learn...excel...think...THRIVE!