Eureka is for parents who homeschool and want...
1. ...academic support and feedback from professional educators - we not only teach classes, but we offer consults on student progress, help with accurately assessing and evaluating writing and critical thinking skills, and give objective input.
2. ...exposure to a school-like atmosphere and somewhat
traditional classroom setting where students can partner with others and learn in a fun and academically balanced environment.
3. ...a break. Twice a week parents can drop their children off at 'school' enabling them to take a part-time job, run errands, volunteer, clean house...etc.
4. ...opportunities for their children: ministry, games, friendships, corporate worship, support through challenging subjects, field trips and more!
5. ...small classes! Teacher/Student ratio is low so we can keep the atmosphere intimate and student-need centered.